Sunday 18 August 2013

Scumbags

This dream began in a ran-down area that oddly reminded me of Peterlee town centre in its layout. There were a bunch of "youths" (teenagers) hanging around on the first level (my family and I being on the ground level) being a general nuisance. Think London.

I don't know why we were there but I was with +Julie Thornton+Graeme Thornton and Julie's boyfriend (I do think of you sometimes, although involuntarily).

There was a continuous din and commotion and Julie decided to climb the steps to mock these Neanderthals. That's the kind of thing she would do.

A few minutes later an adult male turned up to have a go at these imbeciles. He appeared to be the father of a young boy whom they had been picking on. In a typical fashion they beat the crap out of him and he walked away with cuts about his face.

Julie decided to continue up the stairs to confront them. She vanished.

Shortly after this Graeme followed her up, and then Julie's boyfriend. They vanished. I believe they had chosen a different stairway to take them by surprise.

The little boy who had been pestered by the simpletons turned up in tears and I went to see if he was okay, leaving behind all our valuables - it's okay though, it seems like a nice area.

While talking to the boy I felt a blow to my back. I turned around to see a scrote looking at me with a general confused look on his face. He looked as if he really didn't want to hit me, but that he had little choice.

Before I had chance to think another ballbag grabbed me around the neck, holding his head towards mine (this is the kind of thing brainless dicks do in the UK). I was aware of another rat holding on to me from behind, though I was also aware that it was not the first scrote. I was also fully aware that I had internal organs and scum carry knives.

I grabbed Dumbarse by his head and pushed it back while he struggled to keep his head attached to mine, fully aware that this could damage his neck and fully hoping that it did. I was thinking a few steps ahead about how and who I was planning to hurt at this point, but then I woke up.

But what does it all mean?

No comments :

Post a Comment