Friday 11 March 2016

Not P.E. again!

I was at school. Again. It was P.E. As we always ended up doing some crappy sport that nobody was interested in, like basketball, there was little rush to get ready and no excitement.

Just before entering the changing rooms we were informed that, for a change, we were going to play a game involving tongue (the luncheon meat).

We meandered towards the changing rooms and mainly hung around outside. Later, I informed Grey Man that I have no interest in such a product. He told me that this is why he wanted to try this game.

We seemed to sit around in the changing rooms for a hideous amount of time, which was actually quite normal, until eventually he told us that after break we would need to continue in a different school, as something was being done in ours.

I needed something from home so I walked home during the break. On my return to school I realised I had been walking for somewhere between thirty and sixty minutes, as the new school was so far away. It became clear that the lesson had already started.

Heading towards the changing rooms of the new school I somehow got distracted and ended up inside a very small house. I assumed it to be a caretaker's house. The fire and T.V. were both on, so I switched them off because there was no bugger around. I was now naked for some reason.

I grabbed my bag with the missing item, whatever that was, now retrieved and was just about to get ready so that I could finally join the lesson. Then I remembered that I'm really not that interested.

Shortly after though, Grey Man started entering the house so I went into the kitchen to hide. Sadly he saw me so I pretended I was getting ready for the lesson. He mumbled something about letting myself down, but I can't remember what it was now.

And then I woke up.

But what does it all mean?

No comments :

Post a Comment