Sunday 7 July 2013

Bank Robbery

I'll start by pointing out that I have been unable to sleep for a number of days (three?) and so passed out this afternoon for around five hours. Despite needing a full 24 hours to recover some people think it's more fun to interrupt my much needed rest. Anyway....

The dream begins with me robbing expensive items from a bank. I note to myself that this isn't a wonderful bank as it is about the size of a Portakabin with similar security.

I make a point of smashing open the box for the surveillance tapes and removing their contents, wiping my fingerprints down as I go. I removed VHS, laser disc and a Betamax tape.

The panic sets in a bit as I am aware we need to make our escape quickly or someone may hear us.

It's too late.

Someone starts making their way inside the Portakabin so I grab a metal bar with the intent of knocking the guy out. As I swing I realise that the bar is a bit too heavy to be smashing over people's heads so I stop myself, as I really don't want to kill the poor chap. I simply tell the guy to keep his trap shut and we leave.

And then I was rudely awakened.

But what does it all mean?

No comments :

Post a Comment